Global Insight provides expert assistance to parties and their legal counsel who are or may be involved in court proceedings to:
- Conduct factual enquiries to obtain objective and impartial information on issues in question.
- Collect, collate, analyse and present evidence.
- Provide information and advice to clients and their counsel to help plan strategies to resolve legal disputes.
- Provide advocacy and advice to clients in cases involving alleged violations of rights.
- Identify and locate assets that may be subject of attachment to court orders.